Stylish Blogger Award
The lovely Alex of Stylista Confessions sent me the “Stylish Blogger Award,” and I couldn’t have been more thrilled. Her darling blog is a mixture of stylish finds, her latest muses, and everything that sparkles. Be sure to hop on over!
In order to receive this award, I must share seven things about myself and contact another up and coming fashion blogger telling them about the award! Sounds simple enough, so here it goes…
1. Fresh flowers are my weakness. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with buying a bouquet just for yourself to brighten up your day -or someone else’s!
2. I own
way too much just the right amount of orange. Surely you know of my love for the University of Tennessee Volunteers, and with that comes a love for orange. You almost can’t have one without the other.
3. I’ve seen Miley Cyrus (or Hannah Montana depending on when you see her) three times in concert. Does that make me lame? Nahhh. Claire and I caught her on Good Morning America this past summer in Central Park. We made posters like “Tennessee Can’t Be Tamed” and woke up at 4:30am. Yes, we’re 12.
4. I have a serious addiction to fashion magazines. I just can’t seem to pass them up once they hit the stands. I could get lost for hours in the pages of Elle, Lucky, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Marie Claire-all of them. I should really invest in some subscriptions.
5. I own all ten seasons of Friends. What can I say, it’s my all time favorite TV show!
6. My boots have been with me through the thick and thin. They may not be the prettiest thing I own, but I absolutely adore them. They’re getting a bit old, but I just don’t think I’ll ever be able to part with them!
7. I’m a certified Wilton Cake Decorator. In high school I took (and mastered-might I add) all four Wilton cake decorating courses. It combined two of my very favorite things- sweets and art! Now I didn’t decorate these particular cakes (from Carlo’s Bakery), but I’d say I’m qualified!