Pretty in Pink
Pink isn’t just for Valentine’s day! Whether it be neon on your nails, soft pink on your heels, or fuscia peonies to brighten up your work space, pink is popping up left and right in a variety of ensembles this spring. For some time now, I’ve shied away from this romantic color, purely because I thought it made me look like a barbie (blonde hair and all), but I’m now happy to report that I’ve eased this color back into my wardrobe (like this), and you should too! What’re your thoughts on pink? Have a wonderful weekend!
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Anne Cotton Dress $258
2. Kate Spade Gumdrop Stud $38
3. Erickson Beamon Necklace $318
4. Tory Burch Satin Reva Clutch $295
5. dELiAs Meg Striped Racerback $9.99
6. Miu Miu Suede Open Toe Pumps $595
7. Faux Peonie price varies
8. See by Chloe Block-Color Cotton Blend Skirt $87
9. Miu Miu Skinny Patent-Leather Belt $275
10. Vivienne Westwood Flats $125
11. J. Crew 3″ Chino Shorts $42.50
12. TopShop Double Flower Earring $12
And did you hear?! I was featured on Glamour.com as their Best Dressed Reader!!
And vote for me for Refinery 29’s Next Big Style Blogger if you like what you see!