When I think about the 70’s, I think disco (cue dancing queen), flower power, floral prints, and bell bottoms. So needless to say, I’m thrilled this crazy-for-peace decade is making a comeback. With it’s flattering lines and colorful, floral prints what’s not to love? I, for one, am beyond excited about high waisted jeans. Finally, waistlines are rising! Hallelujah! No more 2 inch zippers! And do I even need to mention flowy tops? Tuck them into jeans or let them flow freely. Brilliant. So get out your big curlers, dancing shoes, and old ABBA records (or if your my generation- you listened to the A*teens version… multiple times), and get ready to get down in funky town.
1. ASOS 70s Floppy Felt Hat $43.10
2. Topshop Navy Sheer Spot Shirt $80
3. Topshop Camel Crochet Fringe Waistcoat $55
4. D&G High Waisted Flared Jeans $108
5. Chanel Oversized Sunglasses
6. House of Harlow 1960 Peacock Feather Enamel Locket Necklace $186.19
7. Steve Madden Gwynith Platform $129.95
8. Topshop Large Twisted Hoop Earrings $15
And don’t forget to vote for me in Refinery 29’s Next Big Blogger Contest!