With snow on the ground, yesterday was filled with sledding, snow ball fights, apple cider, and unfortunately cold toes! I was not at all prepared for a snow day in the foot department (I wore these with two pairs of socks), which got me thinking, thus searching, for the perfect pair. I’ve had my eye on number one for some time now, but the number four combo is quite tempting too. I mean, I need a pair of Hunter rain boots. And while I wouldn’t recommend the last three for trekking through the snow, I couldn’t help but place them on the list. They’ve got that rocker edge, and plus they’re all sherling lined- that counts for something right?
1. Sorel Caribou Boot in buff $109.95
2. Ugg Australia Belcloud Boot in cognac $224.95
3. Sperry Top-Sider Snug Harbor Boot in dark brown $159.95
5. Sorel Caribou Boot in stone $109.95
6. DV by Dolce Vita Jagger Boot in brown $159
7. Dolce Vita Josh Ankle Boot in natural leather $248.95
8. KensieGirl Ramina Boot in military