With Knoxville being covered in a creamy white, fluffy blanket, I thought it only fitting to write about snow!! In a round about way that is… I love the idea of wearing a cream color in the winter, because it makes such a clean, polished statement. My first big buy when I was younger was a cream Ralph Lauren double-breasted peacoat with anchor carved horn buttons. Needless to say, I felt like (and still do!) a million dollars when I wore that coat. But why stop there, when there are so many other options?
1. Topshop Chiffon Cape Dress $90
2. Essie Cloud Nine $8
3. Forever 21 Quilted Leatherette Bag $24.80
4. Coach Holiday Pave Peace Sign Necklace $128
5. Topshop Crochet Trim Mesh Scarf $32
6. Topshop Cream Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress $100
7. Ella Moss Nomad Top $108
8. Gap Cable Knit Fingerless Gloves $19.50
9. Topshop LEA Lace Bow Back Patent Leather Contrast Platform Sandals $160
and if you’ve recently been blessed with a snow flurry here’s a fun, easy recipe for actual snow cream you MUST try!