What I’m Thankful For…
Happy Thanksgiving to all!! I hope your day is filled with scrumptious food, delightful company, and of course relaxation!!
Today, I’m thankful for…
1. Fresh cut flowers
2. Being surrounded by loved ones
3. My mom’s sweet potato casserole YUM!
4. My pup, Nola
5. Basketball season (Maybe it will be a bit prettier than football season… yikes!)
7. Black Friday coupon clipping & plotting with my mom
8. Leftovers that will provide a weeks worth of meals
9. Christmas decorations
10. Intense games of spoons with the whole family
…and the list could go on!
What are you thankful for?